Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Technical difficulties

I found out last night the news site has been offline for a few weeks.

The reason why is unclear but I'm working on a temporary fix. The real fix is going to require some technical changes that may take the entire mnspecialhockey.org domain offline for a week or so. I'm going to try to do that soon so it won't interfere with our season.

Update 8/14/08
: I've cleared up a part of the problem. Unfortunately this is one of those technical glitches that's so complex it's not clear it's worth figuring out! For now the "news.mnspecialhocky.org" link won't work, but I've changed our site links to point to this news page.
Update 9/24/08: This was solved back in August. I changed my hosting service to Dreamhost, they're a class act. No more problems.

No comments: